Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Samarai Moo Progress Day 3

And I continue to work at least an hour a night on Samurai Moo. This evening I got the bulk of the jacket assembled, namely putting the front panels onto the back and the sleeves onto the whole thing. It's a big, bulky garment right now because, well, it's a kimono jacket, and because I left plenty of overlap in the front so that I could fit it properly tomorrow before adding collar and cuffs. I meant to fold and iron the length of the collar/cuff material tonight to prep for tomorrow, but put stuff away before remembering. That sets me back about 5 minutes for tomorrow's sewing.

In other news, I took Pari to her first 4-H meeting tonight. She got tired and squirrelly after an hour, but we got some work in on the service project (decorations for delivered meals), met people, heard some of what is coming up, and I got to chat with the Pendleton's of Pendleton Farms for a bit. I know them from Market, so it's always nice to see friends.

No comments: